Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter Maxi Madness

 Lengths have officially been elongated this season and let me tell you, it is a trend that CAN work for everyone (woohoo!). Being only 5 ft tall I was fearful that a maxi dress/skirt would make me look short and stumpy but it did just the opposite. Styled with some chunky heels and a drapey cardigan was perfect for a casual dinner and drinks with my girlfriends (if I get the courage maybe I will post some pics of myself in my maxi). See below for some of my favorite ways to wear.

I love how this editorial styles chic maxi dresses/skirts with chunky sweaters and casual moto boots but shows enough skin to make it look sexy.



Edita Vilkeviciute for Vogue Germany December 2010 by Alexi Lubomirsk via fashiongonerouge
Via Zara


Via Zara

Via Shopbop
Via Free People

Via Free People-edge it up with a leather jacket

Via Free People-love the high low hem
Maxi's on the Streets. Photos via Streetfsn




Frida Gustavsson via Altamira
Mad for Maxi
How I will wear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment