Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Va Va VS

The creative team has been working extra hard this year on the Victoria's Secret catalogue's and I think it really shows. The photography, the lighting, the lingerie and the outfits are really getting better one day at a time. I had been hearing little whisper's around the office of a special Bra Book ( I am not involved with lingerie or PINK) and some images have finally been released.  Glamorous and sexy really cuts across in these photographs.  The special very limited edition catalogue hits this week. Visit your local VS to pick up your copy!
1950's pin-up girl or what?! And yes, she's a mom. So not fair.


Animal + angora mixes the right just the right amount of soft and sexy


Candice can do no wrong. I think this is my fav. shot. I love the soft colors, the voluminous hair and the naughty knee high's



Images courtesy of Victoria'sSecret.com

No comments:

Post a Comment