Thursday, November 18, 2010

VS Fashion Show

The office was a buzz my last week at work because of the taping of the big annual Victoria's Secret fashion show. My boss was lucky enough to attend. Luckily for me, everyone who went came in the next morning for our meeting with tales of the after party (and celeb sightings). Gorgeous models have been in and out of the building all month for casting calls and pre-show prep. I was fortunate enough to bump into Alessandra while leaving for lunch one afternoon. FYI: She is just as beautiful in person as she is in the catalogue and on the catwalk. Make sure to watch the Angels on November, 30th on CBS. Also check out the What's New section of the VS website. It has some of my favorite out-takes from the catalogue's we put together.

All backstage pictures by Tommy Ton for Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment