Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Book Club Anyone?

Ok, so I admit it. I am a complete nerd who loves to read and my favorite store in the world is Barne's and Noble. Although I am disappointed in their choice of coffee (gaggg, Starbucks-tastes like motor oil), whenever I am feeling down B&N is the first place I go. When I lived in the suburbs growing up, I would spend hours sitting in the huge cozy chairs curled up with tons of books and magazines and let the time pass by.

I am always reading some sort of book, and I have not yet been able to convince my friends to start a book club (they are boring) so I decided I would start a club (who needs them anyway!) and do it on this blog! I am usually a really fast reader but with my new blogging adventure I am going to aim for 1 book a month. I will update everyone on which book I am reading, my thoughts on the book, and more-and please feel free to join me. I am always looking for new authors and book suggestions.

WARNING: I usually read chick lit (that's what I like to call it) and beach read fluff type books, although I am looking to expand my genre. I especially enjoy anything that has to do with fashion, love, and successful women ;)
I want to be this girl. She is so cute in her big glasses.


Image via Lookbook.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment