Thursday, December 2, 2010

Potato Pancake Time

My time at my parents house is coming to and end and I am so excited to get back to the city. It was the first night of Chanukah last night and since I am home we decided to celebrate. I fried up some potato pancakes and they were prettyyyy awesome. Instead of traditional dreidel my dad and I played black jack for gelt. He was prepping me for my A.C. trip tomorrow;)
I like to enjoy a glass of wine when cooking- makes it extra relaxing


Grate potato's and a yellow onion. Drain potato's with cheese cloth. Add salt, pepper, 1 egg, and a few tablespoons of flour to thicken. 

Add oil to pan and heat. Add potato mixture and start frying!

Dip in sour cream and applesauce and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. They look delicious!

    Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway!

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-present-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete